Scroll down for selected seat details
You are allowed to purchase a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.
For the sale of tickets for the event "Dorchester at Christmas", the following terms and conditions apply in ALL circumstances. Herein "You" will refer to the individual purchasing the tickets, "Tickets" will refer to printed or digital entry tickets for this event specifically, "We" or "Us" or "Our" will refer to TVOAV Events & Hibiki Entertainment who present "Dorchester at Christmas" as a public event. This website is the official supplier of tickets for this event and any tickets purchased anywhere cannot be guaranteed unless otherwise stated on the event website - www.dorchesteratchristmas.co.uk. "Event" refers to this specific dated event only - hereby named "Dorchester at Christmas" and relates only to the event of this year.
(1) It is your responsibility to check all information entered when purchasing tickets is entirely correct, it may not be possible to rectify mistakes after purchase. Please contact us immediately if a mistake is made.
(2) All profits from the sale of tickets to this event are for the financial benefit of two charities (this event is not affiliated with either of these charities) information of which can be found at www.dorchesteratchristmas.co.uk
(3) You must provide a valid ticket in order to gain access to the event, you are also required to keep possession of this ticket at all times during the event. Your ticket may become invalid if defaced, damaged or any parts are removed.
(4) Tickets are non-refundable. The only circumstance where tickets may be refunded is if the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation and therefore a refund, the face value of the ticket will be refunded only. Personal arrangements such as travel, hospitality and accommodation are booked at your own risk and we will not be liable for such costs.
(5) In the event of "Force Majeure" (whereby the event may be affected by conditions outside our control) tickets cannot be refunded - this includes, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments.
(6) We reserve the right to refuse entry at any point, if you or a ticket is in breach of condition (3) or if we have any reason to believe your intention is to derail or adversely affect the event. In these circumstances your ticket will be deemed void, and void tickets will not be accepted for entry. Void ticket holders may also be ejected from the venue, and may even be subject to legal action.
(7) Ticket holders must comply with all relevant health and safety warnings and advice of the venue during attendance of the event. We cannot be held liable for any incident that may occur as a result of non-compliance of health and safety advice.